top of page

مجموعة الاقتصاد

Public·27 members
Daniel Grigoriev
Daniel Grigoriev

Sports Bar

Located in the Eugene-Springfield area, Prime Time Sports Bar & Grill is your destination for social gatherings and sports entertainment. Locally owned and operated since 1995, we offer 30 beers on tap & growing, including local breweries, ColdFire, Ninkasi, Oakshire, Hop Valley, Manifest, Two Towns & more, a full food menu of specially prepared items, many of them from scratch, and signature handcrafted cocktails.

sports bar

I love this place! Everything I've ever ordered tastes amazing! I love their pizzas. They have plenty of TVs to cover any sports game. Every so often they have live music. They have good daily specials. Plus, they have a few tables outside for when the weather is nice, which is great.

Friendly, small, sports bar environment with a separate bar and dining area as well as a modest amount of sidewalk seating. Nice selection of craft tap beers. Entertainment offered on some nights. The star tho, is the food. Outstanding pizza with a NewYork style crust.

Enjoy the next big game or your next outing with delicious food, drinks, and more! Our restaurant, sports bar and volleyball sports complex features a variety indoor & outdoor dining and bar seating option. We are a locally owned and operated family friendly bar and grill. While you're here, test your luck on the mini golf course and finish the night under the Corona cabanas!

It's so nice to be able to dine in again! This is a great sports bar/restaurant to catch the game if you're at the lake and don't have cable. I've been coming here for many years, and the food is consistently good...

Based in St. Ignace, Michigan, The Driftwood Restaurant, Sports Bar, Motel & Snowflake Cottage has been proud to serve the community and visitors alike for 25 years. Whether you are craving fine dining in a relaxing atmosphere, looking for a good time with friends, sports, and spirits, or just in need of a place to get some peaceful rest, the Driftwood is definitely the place for you. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• BHRRES
  • Benzema Roy
    Benzema Roy
  • Johnny Bravo
    Johnny Bravo
  • Yohanna Thomas
    Yohanna Thomas
  • Denzel Joy
    Denzel Joy
bottom of page